Many service providers and entrepreneurs should by now be aware of the fact that the Internet must be integrated into advertising and corporate representations, if they don’t want to get left behind by competitors. Today, a website is part of the basic elements of every company. It is, in fact, an online business card which is increasingly used by customers to obtain more information – with the free Exposé Yasni is already offering such an online business card for persons.
We want to show how to provide the most important details about the company and the product without focusing on online marketing too much.
Continue reading Web Content has to be Representative
Business cards are the quintessential way to ensure further contact after an interview. This way each person can be assigned to a “face” that allows the contact to bring up already discussed issues at the next opportunity. The difference between an “offline business card” and an “online business card” is becoming more and more crucial, due to the difference in maintaining contacts.
We show you how to successfully network with both versions and what else you should know. Here are the basics of offline business cards.
- The shape of business cards can basically be made in portrait or landscape format, but should never exceed the standard dimensions. This is the only way to collect or store cards in special boxes.
- Information is valuable and your card should be structured accordingly. It should focus on the most important data, i.e. the name and contact details (e-mail, mobile number, and, if necessary, office number). Present yourself up-to-date and be aware of latest trends, e.g. give a hint to your web profile via a QR code or a sub-domain as a creative element.
- Keep to your company’s corporate design and use the same spacing and pattern. Use a maximum of two fonts and don’t overload the card. This way contacts stay focused on the essential information. Your card also leaves a more serious impression by including a small graphic that is separated from the text by a white space.
- In sales it is often required to have the details in English, too. Please avoid misleading job titles. Rather describe bulky professions with the corresponding English equivalent.
- Don’t save expenses on the layout or print quality. False impressions could arise that result into irritating associations.
Continue reading Creating and Using Business Cards
Are you sometimes tired of your friends’ and contacts’ same old entries and posts on Facebook about their last vacation, about the exciting party last weekend, or about the best pal’s wonderful wedding? An absolute classic probably is the incredible beauty, sweetness, and uniqueness of a newborn baby. Proud parents (or grandparents) eagerly spread photos of the innocent newborn among the internet community without even asking the baby for permission. However, this is a different topic.
Honestly, have you ever broken off a friendship or a contact, because you felt annoyed? In some cases, it clearly is an option to break off the friendship. Some also observed that boredom is spreading fast in the world’s largest social network these days.
Continue reading To break off friendships is also an option