Our free Yasni Exposé helps to be found better by customers and employers in search engines like Yasni, Google, and Bing. Of course, it is important that the Exposé contains correct information and the Exposé owner creates confidence.
First of all, it can be assured by specifying the full name in the Exposé as well as by honesty and transparency. Furthermore, for job seekers it is also helpful, if the information in the Exposé tell a personal story. For that, we now give you ten questions you should ask yourselves when dealing with career portals.
1. What experiences have affected your life in particular?
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
3. What motivates you?
4. How are you seen by your friends?
5. What are your short-term goals?
6. What do you really want to achieve in your life?
7. How do you want to achieve your dreams?
8. How does your previous professional career look like?
9. How does your dream job look like?
10. What can you offer?
If you take these questions into consideration, you should show visitors of your Exposé at first sight who you are and what you offer. With your strengths and weaknesses, be prominent among others!