First of all, i have to thank myildiz for his latest contribution Visibility for Yasni via collaborative effort. We are looking forward to more of your contributions and the subsequent discussion within the Yasni community.
At the moment, the topic “Social Media” is very present in the media. I’ve found something interesting on digitalbuzzblog.com – the new social media policy of Coca Cola:
- Be Certified in the Social Media Certification Program.
- Follow our Code of Business Conduct and all other Company policies.
- Be mindful that you are representing the Company.
- Fully disclose your affiliation with the Company.
- Keep records.
- When in doubt, do not post.
- Give credit where credit is due and don’t violate others’ rights.
- Be responsible to your work.
- Remember that your local posts can have global significance.
- Know that the Internet is permanent.
What do you think? Is there missing anything important? What do you do in terms of online reputation management?
In this 3 minute video, Adam Brown, Head Of Social Media at Coca-Cola, explains the new Social Media Policy for Coca Cola: